1. Heat and sound insulation. Temperature suitable for PU ranges from -200 centigrade to 150 centigrade.
2. Good chemical resistance, waterproof, anti-corrosion, insect-free etc.
3. Advanced Tech: Automatic rolling machines make the whole process of manufacture effective.
4. Energy conservation, environmental protection, economical, heat insulting, good structure, easy-doing construction
5. Light weight enough to reduce building expense.
6. Time can be saved on a building project due to the simple installation
1. The industry factory premises, workshop & warehouse
2. The cold room,cold storage
3. Light steel housing, the original building sandwich room
4. Moving room
5. Various purification room, air conditioning room, etc
| Surface texture|| Small wave, Flat, Embossment,Big rib|
| Thickness of steel plate|| 0.5-0.8mm|
| Heat insulating material|| PU(Polyurethane)|
| Core material density|| 40-45kg/m3|
| Thickness of core material|| 40mm 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm|
| Effect width|| 500-1000mm|
| Color|| white, whitegrey,red,sea blue etc.|
| Recommended coating|| PVDF ,PE,HDP,SMP|
| Recommended plating|| Hot-dip galvanized, Al-Zn coated|
Sandwich panel is a structure made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. This sandwich setup allows to achieve excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel: core takes the shear loads and creates a distance between the skins which take the in-plane stresses, one skin in tension, the other in compression. General information on sandwich panel structure, different sandwich core types available and the potential with respect to weight savings is available in the following reference.
Welcome to visit our company!