China Q235 Q345 Steel Frame Structure for Workshop
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $80|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 101
- Standard: GB
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part
- Size: Customized
- Shipping: Within 35 Days
- Transport Package: Standing
- Origin: China
- Type: Light Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, Wiskind
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Certificate: ISO9001 ISO14001
- Packing: Standard
- Steel Grade: Q235B/Q345b
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 12345678
Steel Structure Workshop, Prefabricated Steel Structure Building:
1. Light weight, high strength, 50years durable use, no construction waste.
2. Quality certification: ISO9001: 2008,ISO14001:2004
3. Cost considering: Time saved, cost saved;
4. Easy move, materials can be recycled used, environmentally;
5. Used widely, used as factory, warehouse, office building, aircraft hangar etc;
6. Structural durabilities, easy maintenance.
1. Main Steel Structure: Use build-up steel column, welded H-beam steel
2. Purlin: C-shaped steel purlin or Z-shaped steel purlin
3. Roop panel: Pre-painted precast steel sheet or sandwich panel
4. Wall panel: Pre-painted precast steel sheet or sandwich panel
5. Tie bar: Welded-round tube
6. Brace: Round steel
7. Column brace and lateral brace: Angle steel
8. Crane: 3T-30T
9. Angle brace: Hot-rolled angle steel
10. Gutter: Stainless steel
12. Downspout: PVC or steel
13. Door: Sandwich-panel door or Rolling door
14. Window: Aluminum alloy window or PVC window
C purlin & Z purlin product description
1.Manufactured from high tensile galvanized steel
2.Despotic C & Z section steel , Z section steel is roll- formed from galvanized steel ,specification to be complete.
3.Make from quality raw material.
4.Pre-punched holes based on detail design.
5.Complete assessories package available.
6.C purlin, Z purlin and H beam are widely used in factory buildings,large -span bridges,gymnasiums and portable houses.
7.C purlin may be used in single spans and continuous spans in multi-bay buildings.
8.We can make adjustment to meet your inquiries as we can do.
Steel Purlin typically refers to roof framing members that span parallel to the building eave, and support the roof decking or sheeting. The purlins are in turn supported by rafters or walls. Purlins are most commonly used in Metal Building Systems, where Z-shapes are utilized in a manner that allows flexural continuity between spans.<o:p>
It is the practice in the steel industry that structural shapes are assigned representative designations for convenient shorthand description on drawings and documentation: Channel sections, with or without flange stiffeners, are usually referenced as C shapes; Channel sections without flange stiffeners are also referenced as U shapes; Point symmetric sections that are shaped similar to the letter Z are referenced as Z shapes. Section designations can be regional and even specific to a manufacturer. In steel building construction, secondary members such as purlins (roof) and girts (wall) are frequently cold-formed steel C, Z or U sections, (or mill rolled) C sections.
Cold formed members can be efficient on a weight basis relative to mill rolled sections for secondary member applications. Additionally, Z sections can be nested for transportation bundling and, on the building, lapped at the supports to develop a structurally efficient continuous beam across multiple supports.